Duration: 4 hours
Pick up: hotel pick-up.
This half day city tour Hanoi could be either in the morning or in the afternoon.
Morning Tour 8.30 – 12.30.
Start the tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh complex including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his house-on-stilts, the One-Pillar pagoda and continue on to the Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam and the place dedicating to Confucian. A Green Car (or cyclo ride) tour around the Old Quarter to experience the exciting local daily life of Hanoians. Stopover to visit the Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple. Tour ends after a cup of coffee or tea at an authentic Hanoi corner cafe where you can have talks with local people, exchange cultural way of life.
Afternoon Tour 14.00 – 18.00.
Afternoon Hanoi tour starts visiting the Temple of Literature (or you might choose one of the museums in Hanoi – Hilton Hanoi, Military museum, Museum of History, Ethnology museum..), then move to the West Lake and pay a visit to the oldest pagoda Tran Quoc. Continue drive to Hoan Kiem Lake and the French Quarter (Old Quarter Hanoi), visit Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge and Ma May ancient house. A Green Car (or cyclo ride) tour around the Old Quarter to experience the exciting local daily life of Hanoians. Tour ends after a cup of coffee or tea at an authentic Hanoi corner cafe where you can have talks with local people, exchange cultural way of life.
End the tour at your hotel.
Hanoi City half day tour in private:
|No of travelers||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up|
|Price in USD/person||$43||$35||$26||$20|
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transferring by private car
- English speaking tour guide (other language available upon request)
- Electric car (or cyclo ride) tour around Old Quarter Hanoi,
- Admission for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Cup of coffee or tea & mineral water
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses,
- Travel insurance
– Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is open every morning except Mondays and Fridays. It is closed in the afternoon and from early September to early November every year for scheduled maintenance.
– Most museums are closed on Mondays. In case your trip coincides with these days, alternatives will be suggested.
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.