Duration: 6-7 hours.
Sightseeing tour Hanoi city 1 day, see unique of Hanoi
In this Hanoi city tour – Don’t miss:
- Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, learn about his life of national hero
- Visit The Temple of Literature – the first National University of Vietnam.
- Spending your relaxing time strolling around the Hoan Kiem Lake, the little lake but the very heart of life in Hanoi.
- Experience sitting on a cyclo, the popular mean of transport in Hanoi, enjoying views of what’s happening on the streets of the Old Quarter.
- Experience classic Vietnamese culture at a traditional water puppet show.
8.30 pick up at your hotel, start of the tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh complex, including Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of Vietnamese great father or Uncle Ho, President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house- where he lived on and off from 1958 to 1969. The next place to move to is One Pillar Pagoda – a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square lake. Leave One Pillar Pagoda for the Temple of Literature – the first college of Vietnam and the place dedicating to Confucian.
Lunch served at a local restaurant for a taste of authentic Hanoi cuisine.
Afternoon choose one of the city’s museums (History Museum and Ethnology Museum, Hoa Lo Prison which once known as “Hanoi Hilton”). Back to downtown for refreshment by Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake) with Ngoc Son Temple before taking one hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter, also known as the 36 streets, this bustling area of narrow streets is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It’s a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities.
Optional: Late afternoon, enjoy watching a Water puppet show for one hour – a unique traditional performance of Vietnam before ending this Hanoi city tour at your hotel. Or enjoy a fascinating circus Ionah show Hanoi
Seat in coach tour:
Hanoi City tour in private:
|No of travelers||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up|
|Price in USD/person||$58||$47||$39||$32|
Optional: Water puppet show ticket: $5/person
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transferring as specified in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide (other language available upon request)
- One hour cyclo ride (rickshaw)
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Vietnamese set lunch at restaurant
- Mineral water
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Water puppet show ticket
- Travel insurance
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.