You want to discover Hanoi your own way, with a guide book or a local tour guide and go to the unknown corner of the city, try the best food, do things like locals, then the best way we suggest on a biking trip, slowly cycling and watch the life going on. We are here to help plan your tour. You can rent a bike and get advise about the routes from our consultant. Whatever you need for a cycling tour in Hanoi, we do it for your best experience.
Rent a bicycle with helmet.
|2 hours||3-4 hours||24 hours|
Some routes of Hanoi city and surrounding.
- Hoan Kiem lake and Old Quarter. Start to visit the Hanoi Cathedral -> Hoan Kiem Lake -> Ngoc Son temple -> Old Quarter (Hang Be, Ma May, Bach Ma temple, Hang Buom, Dong Xuan Market…) -> Taste delicious street as you wish -> Hang Bong street.
- The Westlake. Start to cycling to Ho Chi Minh Complex and pay a visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum -> Thanh Nien road, the west lake round with beautiful scenery – Tran Quoc pagoda -> Quan Thanh Temple – Truc Bach Lake.
- Co Loa ancient citadel. Cycling outskirt of Hanoi via Long Bien Bridge (historical bridge and an art monument) -> countryside Hanoi -> Co Loa citadel – Duong River dike.
- Traditional village of But Thap – Dong Ho. (40km a day). Hard biking trip to Bac Ninh, pay visit to traditional craft village and But Thap pagoda, Dong Ho folk painting.. escape the bustling Hanoi city.
- Bat Trang ceramic & Le Mat snake village. Cycling the countryside to Bat Trang ceramic village (20km), an outing day and learn about traditional craft village ceramic making. Also visit to Le Mat snake village where people raise many kind of snakes.
Book with us, save money and enjoy your bicycle trip in Hanoi.
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.