Duration: Full day tour (9 hours).
The Red River tour will bring fresh and interesting sensations for travelers who can blend themselves with natural scenery, enjoying cool atmosphere and discover the real local rural life.
Explore countryside of Hanoi on board along the Red River
- Escape from bustling Hanoi city and embark on a scenic cruise trip along the Red River Hanoi
- Visit the authentic countryside of Hanoi, typical traditional handicraft villages of Hanoi and well-reserved temples
- Cycling experience to the rural area, witness the local way of life and their cultures
07.30: Pick up at hotel and depart to the wharf at 42 Chuong Duong Do, Hanoi
08.00: Embark on Red River boat and start sailing along the Red River through the real countryside and rural villages of outskirt Hanoi.
09.30: Disembark to visit Dam & Dai Lo temple
10.45: Back to the boat then continue to down the Red River.
11.15: Stop to visit Chu Dong Tu temple which praises for love (Hung Yen province).
12.00: Back to the boat then up the Red River, have lunch on board.
14.20: Arrive to Bat Trang ceramic village and spend 1 hour visiting the village on food or bicycle. You’ll witness theses artisans at work as you roam down narrow alleys into shops where you’ll be able to buy their refined ceramics at unbelievable prices.
15.30: Boat back to Hanoi.
16.30: Saying good bye to the captain and transfer to your hotel
|Seat in coach tour (group tour)||US$35/person|
Private Red River tour: please contact us for a quotation subjecting your group size.
- Transfer by car/taxi to/from your hotel
- Boat trip on Red River/Bicycle riding
- Local on board tour guide
- Sightseeing fees
- Lunch on boat
- Mineral water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks, tips & personal expenses
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.