What to expect
- Increase awareness and understanding of Vietnam traditional art form
- Explore your potential by engaging with art/craft making
- Shop original works impressive lacquer works
Hands on experience making an artwork
Tour runs about 4-5 hours, you can request extend time and visit additional craft village
Depart from your hotel in Hanoi, about 30 minutes drive to Hanoi vicinity to visit a lacquerware workshop in Ha Thai village to meet with an artist who is skillful of making finest lacquer works, learn about our centuries-old technique of applying and polishing layer upon layer of varnish. Take a look around the workshop and learn about lacquer making procedures, how local people doing their craft works everyday.
Then roll up your sleeves and immerse yourself in an interactive and funny making a folk artwork under instructions of the host, a skillful artist, from beginning choosing materials, drawing, painting, sharpening and polishing. You will see how your product turning into an artwork.
Let your creativity soar and make an ideal gift or memento of your journey to Vietnam.
PRIVATE TOUR Hands on art & craft experience.
|No of travelers||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up|
|Price in USD/person||$49||$46||$43||$38|
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transfer by private car as specified in the itinerary, hotel pick-up/drop off,
- English-speaking tour guide,
- Hands-on experience create your artwork and gift bring home,
- Drink water
- Meals & Drinks,
- Tips/gratuities and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.