Duration: 9-10 hours.
What to expect
- Visit the primary rainy forest Cuc Phuong National Park
- Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Central
- Hiking to the jungle exploring the beauty of nature, the dense, grass jungle valley, the giant ancient tree, various fauna and flora
Explore Cuc Phuong national park
8.00AM pick up at hotel in Hanoi, then depart for Cuc Phuong national park towards to the Southwest of Hanoi, it takes about 2,5 hours (120km) to get to Cuc Phuong national park (It was officially opened in 1960 as the first nature reserve in Vietnam).
We will firstly visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates, and to the protection of their habitats. Then keep going into the park central, stop to discover ancient human cave, have lunch at house-on-stilted in the park central.
Taking a short trek into the National Park for sightseeing and learn more of fauna and flora in this oldest forest of Vietnam, to the giant ancient tree in middle of the jungle. Back to the Park Centre visit the “Cave of Early Man” before driving back to Hanoi.
End this tour around 6.30pm at your hotel.
Seat in coach tour: N/A
PRIVATE TOUR Cuc Phuong National Park:
|No of travelers||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up|
|Price in USD/person||$74||$59||$44||$36|
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Private transfer as specified in the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Drink water
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.